Thursday, August 18, 2011

Behold What Manner of Love

I miss singing! I miss being in a choir or even singing solo, trio, or duet. If my friends would read this, I am sure they will have negative reactions on what I am saying right now.:P Its been a long time since I sing and I wanna come back! I really do!

Sad to say, I think I couldn't sing like before. When I entered college, most people doesn't like hearing me singing. It's not self-pity. Its fine with me, no problem with that because I myself doesn't like to hear my own voice. (haha) More than that, I found out that I am tone deaf. Besides, Its not on my career path and I don't have time for it. Maybe it not really my calling. (Many excuses right?) :P

I just miss singing and being on stage. Well, I still thank the Lord for a season in my life I had experienced being on the art of music. And at least somehow, I experienced joining competitions and even sing to a big number of crowd! Thank God for that.

When I was elementary, my friends Micah, Jane, and I used to join ACE (Accelerated Christian School) Student Convention in a trio, solo, and duet contest. The song that we rendered that time was entitled "Behold What Manner of Love" as trio. Here's a song from youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqvXE4BP5Ro

The message of the song is about the love of the only one God who gave us his son Jesus Christ. Now, those who accepted Him as Lord and Savior are called the son of God. We shouldn't be sad, I should be rather I must be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment