Thursday, August 18, 2011

and because I found it, i will blog about it! Hinei Ma Tov

I have been searching for the song Hinei Ma Tov. You know the feeling when you found something that you don't exactly know the title but you just remember how it sounds like. Hay! its overwhelming as if I found a special thing that I have been looking for so long hours!

This song was special to me. I remember my childhood days. I was reminded of the kids singing in a group with their time machine and a speaking song book named Psalty  --- The Kids Praise. They used to sing this song in one of the volumes of their albums. Well, I think that is good about music. It is not only a tune that you hear but it would also bring someone back to good and bad times in the past.

Hinei Ma Tov is a Hebrew text of Psalm 133:1.
"How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!" (NIV)
More than sharing how significant this song to me, i would like to give emphasis to the message of the song. It is really pleasant to see people around the world: brothers and sisters in church, family living together in unity. In unity there is peace and there is progress. By being UNITED we can reflect the love of the Lord to other people who does not know Jesus Christ. Again, Hinei Ma Tov!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Aubs, I love this song! :D This is the first time I heard it, but I love the tune and the message. Thanks so much for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete